Monday, April 1, 2013

Google Nose

Well! here is another beginning of a year or I would rather call new financial year - April 2013. Today, Google launched a new product called Google Nose. It is a search based service which allows you to smell the stuffs around the world! As we all know Google has been the most innovative company around the world and bringing something like ‘Google Nose’ isn’t a surprising news. We all know that Google is always churning the wheel to get the new things out!

The moment I saw this new search service on the Google (www.google.com) I couldn’t control myself from having a look at it. Before I could actually use this service I looked at the How it works section (http://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/nose/) . It had a quick video which shows how helpful this new ‘Google Nose’ is. Now it was the time for me to try out this new service.


I went to Google Nose search page and quickly keyed in ‘Rose’. A quick search result appeared and in right side of page which has a button ‘Smell’. I clicked on the smell button then brought my nose close to the monitor and pressed the enter button (as described in the help section) but I couldn’t smell anything. I tried it few more times but nothing happened! Immediately after this I figured out that, it is nothing but the April fool trick from Google!



Happy April Fool's Day! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work
    due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?


    Here is my web blog ... make money online from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See SEO is very important for every site. But we should think about quality of the SEO not the quantity. I have used a search engine marketing company and they are real professionals did it in a very nice. Moreover, they do not spam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prakash Abhinna SrivastavaMay 25, 2014 at 12:46 AM

    Ha ha has Google April Phool "Google Nose". Very nice Post.
    Prakash Abhinna Srivastava

    ReplyDelete